The Let Youth Bloom, by Nutox campaign is organised and managed by Tohtonku Sdn Bhd (also named as "the Organiser") and will be conducted on the following Terms and Conditions:
By entering this campaign, participant(s) agree to be bound by these rules.
The campaign period: Wednesday, 8 Jan 2020 (Time: 12.00am) until Saturday, 8 Feb 2020 (Time: 11.59pm).
How to Participate:
Step 1: Visit www.letyouthbloom.nutox.my and click on 'Register Now' to log in via Facebook.
Step 2: Fill in the rest of the registration form with the necessary details.
Step 3: Click on 'Submit Now' to submit the form.
Step 4: Click on 'Play Now' to be directed to the board game page.
Step 5: Click on 'Roll Me' on the board game page to roll the dice.
Step 6: If the dice lands on a tile with a prize, take a screenshot of the pop-up message for verification purposes, and await the delivery of the prize by the Organiser (not applicable if prize is a Shopee or Lazada voucher code).
Blooming Youth Gift x 10
Nutox Anti-Ageing products worth RM188
- Nutox Cleansing Foam 100ml
- Nutox Astringent Toner 125ml
- Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate 30ml
- Nutox Moisture Emulsion SPF25 PA++ 50ml
- Nutox Prosperity Purse
Flawless Youth Gift x 10
Nutox Anti-Ageing products worth RM88
- Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate 30ml
- Nutox Anti-Ageing Cream Mask 28ml
Fabulous Youth Gift x 30
Doublewoot voucher worth RM50
Lovely Youth Gift x 50
Nutox Anti-Ageing Cream Mask (1 piece)
Lazada vouchers (RM5 off with every minimum spend of RM68*)
Shopee vouchers (RM5 off with every minimum spend of RM68*)
*Limited to purchase of Nutox products. Users may redeem the voucher once per e-commerce platform, i.e., one transaction each on Lazada and on Shopee.
- The campaign is open to all residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above with a valid MyKad identity card number (NRIC number). Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this referral programme.
- Each email address, contact number, and MyKad identity card number (NRIC number) may only be used for registration once. In the event that a participant enters an email address, contact number, or MyKad identity card number that has already been registered, the registration will not be confirmed.
- Registrations made after Saturday, 8 Feb 2020 (Time: 11.59pm) will not be entertained and considered eligible for any prizes.
- Each participant is entitled to a minimum of 3 (THREE) rolls of the dice per day.
- In the event that the participant shares the website to Facebook via the 'Share Now' button on the board game page, he/she will automatically unlock an extra dice roll. 1 (ONE) share will unlock 1 (ONE) extra dice roll.
- Each participant is allowed to claim a maximum of 3 (THREE) dice rolls per day.
- Participants are required to ensure that all details entered in the registration form are correct, current, and complete.
- Participants will not be allowed to change or request changes to the details provided once the registration form has been submitted.
Notification and redemption of prizes:
- Each participant has the chance to win 1 (ONE) of either the Blooming Youth, Flawless Youth, Fabulous Youth, or Lovely Youth gifts.
- Once a participant receives 1 (ONE) of the aforementioned prizes, he/she will not be gifted another prize from these categories again.
- Every participant may receive 1 (ONE) or multiple Special Gift(s) during the campaign period.
- There is no cap to the number of Special Gifts that can be won by every participant.
- The number of Blooming Youth, Flawless Youth, Fabulous Youth, or Lovely Youth gifts will be distributed across the duration of the campaign, and there will be a cap on the number of prizes distributed for each week of the campaign.
- Once the campaign period has ended, the Organiser will send out the prizes to the winners.
- Prize fulfilment shall be through courier service to the winners' full mailing address as provided to the Organiser via the registration form.
- The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prize if the winner fails to respond by the date and time agreed by the winner and the Organiser's Appointed Agent.
- The Organiser reserves the right to ignore requests from winners during the campaign period which are deemed by the Organiser to be unreasonable.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for registrations that are incomplete, unverified, or have invalid information.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to remove any participants from the campaign without notice at any point of the registration period or after, should he/she be found to not have fulfilled the prerequisites of the registration prior to participation.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations if such failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond reasonable control.
- Participants may be required to participate publicly without any further claim to compensation. Participants hereby agree that their names, photos, videos, images and other entry details provided may be used on a royalty free basis by Tohtonku Sdn Bhd for any publicity purposes including and not limited in media prints.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or amend the rules of the campaign without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the Nutox official website or Nutox's social media pages in the Terms and Conditions.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property contained within the programme and owns the copyright to all content within.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any technical errors that occur to Internet access and telecommunications networks, or any other prevention of entry to the programme.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be liable to the participants for any loss, damage, or personal injury in the process of joining the campaign.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be liable to the participants for any damage incurred to the prizes during or after the delivery process of the prizes.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, as the case may be, for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prizes promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the reasonable discretion of Tohtonku Sdn Bhd subject to compliance with any applicable laws.
- The prizes cannot be sold, changed, or exchanged for money or for other prizes, and the prizes are not transferable or negotiable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd's decision in relation to any aspect of the campaign is final and binding. No communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Save and except for any warranties implied in law (if any), all prizes are used/taken entirely at the risk of the winner in all things, and Tohtonku Sdn Bhd excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd makes no representations that the prize will be satisfactory to the winners.